Friday, September 28, 2007

In the Pink - Blocked & Last Weekend to Vote For Nikki

The Scarf from Victorian Lace Today is finished, blocked and dry. When fall finally arrives, this will be a fun accent to wear. I *love* this book. I will knit several patterns from this book. It is fun to just look through the book and dream that someday I will be talented enough to knit all of them. IMHO, it is such a gorgeous book.

Sunday is the last day to vote for Nikki's book. Nikki's book is What's Wrong with Mud? . Her illustrations are *so adorable*. Wouldn't it be fun to have the winner be from our area? Nikki is so talented and she deserves to be recognized for her wonderful art. Please go to the competition page and vote for What's Wrong with Mud? Voting ends Sunday, so there are just 3 days left to bring home a very creative and talented winner! Vote, vote, vote!

3 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

The scarf turned out so pretty. I bet you can't wait to wear it.

spinndiva said...

Oh that book looks adorable! i definitely will go vote! Your scarfs are very pretty too!

Beth said...

I just knew you'd get that done in no time. It looks beautiful in pictures - can't wait to see it in person!