

Wisp is finished. It was surprisingly enjoyable to knit. It was my carry along project, but I got carried away and finished it. The yarn is SR Kertzer's Ovation and I used size 8 needles. I used the yarn from the outside of the ball and did not have any tangles. It was my first experience with lace weight mohair and it went well. With a 56 stitch cast on, I used about a ball and a half. The blocked wrap is approximately 17" by 60''. Just like the pattern name, the wrap is so light and delicate.
Now, it's time to cast on some projects!

4 comments:
Oooh very pretty!!!!
Photos don't do that wrap justice. Not even close. So amazing that I'm going to get me some Benadryl and some mohair and cast on. sneeze... wheeze... or not. But I wish I could.
It is so very pretty.
Wow, that's just beautiful! I hope to see it in person some day!
Post a Comment