

So cute! So Fun! I always enjoy knitting the
Fiber Trends' felted animals. The patterns that I have knitted have always turned out well. The pattern for my felted penguin is
FT-230Playful Penguins . He came as a kit at my
LYS. The yarn is Naturally's Perendale, Natural Wool, and Temptation. I followed the directions for needle size, etc. Nothing was changed or altered. The penguin knitted up well and felted fairly quickly into a good firm fabric. I will be hiding him until the holidays - one gift down and I'm not counting how many to go. ;)
5 comments:
His belly is so white! I have the urge to poke it like he's the Pillsbury Doughboy. :)
He is SO cute!!! I MUST make one (or two, or three) of those! :)
He is adorable!!!
Oh how darling!!!
what a great job!
better not let my kiddos see that!! Or I'll be knitting penguins till the cows come home!
That is almost an overdose of cuteness - you did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment