
My good knitting friend, Bonnie, named me a Rockin' Girl Blogger! How fun! Bonnie is a really fun and accomplished person. She is a loving wife and mother. She has a high powered career and still finds time to knit, sew, cook, garden, and entertain. Bonnie does everything beautifully and with style.
Now, I get to name 5 more Rockin' Girl Bloggers!
The first Rockin' Girl Blogger is an easy one, she is my great knitting friend, Beth. I wouldn't even have a blog if it weren't for Beth. Beth is also a very accomplished person. She is fun, thoughtful, and very sweet. She encourages me to step out of my knitting comfort zone. She is always right on target with her suggestions and tips. I have learned so much from Beth. She is a wealth of knowledge for all things knitting. IMHO, Beth is a queen of sock knitting. Beth is also a dog lover. Dog people get it.
The second Rockin' Girl Blogger is Angela. She is one of the nicest people. Angela recently changed careers to be able to spend more time with her family. You have to respect that type of commitment. Angie is also in my knitting group. She has knitted some beautiful socks and shawls. You may be seeing a pattern with my friends that I am naming Rockin' Blogger Girls - they are all knitters and wonderfully talented women. Fiber people are just wonderful people.
My third Rockin' Girl Blogger is Karen. Karen has the most energy of anyone I know. She has a very busy schedule and seems to get everything accomplished. Every week when she arrives at our knitting group , she'll have several newly completed projects and they are all beautiful! I also think of Karen as a queen of sock knitting. Karen is a lot of fun to be around.
My next Rockin' Girl Blogger is Mindy. Mindy hasn't been at our Tuesday SnB in a while. I met her at another knitting group. Mindy is a bright, energetic, busy mother. Mindy also changed careers to spend more time with her family. Now, she is starting a business to sell her beautiful hand dyed yarn. Maybe she'll be able to occasionally (or more often) come to our Tuesday night SnB - please think about it, Mindy.
My fifth Rockin' Girl Blogger is Laura. Laura is one of my first and best knitting friends. As with all of my wonderful Rockin' Girl Blogger friends, Laura is fun, bright, and has a very interesting career. I name Laura with the hope that it will encourage her to get back into her blog. She has found time to return to our SnB. Will her blog be next?
Thanks, Bonnie, this is so cool. It is a great opportunity to appreciate my blogging friends. It was such an honor that Bonnie named me a Rockin' Girl Blogger. It is wonderful to have such exceptional blogging friends.

2 comments:
Congratulations!!
Awwww, thanks!
Post a Comment