Aquarium of the Bay-
California Academy of Sciences and Steinhart Aquarium - The penguin feeding was such fun!
California Academy of Sciences and Steinhart Aquarium - The penguin feeding was such fun!Muir Woods-
Chocolate! :)
And no trip to San Francisco would be complete without a trip to a LYS-

Next time I'll post the photos from the Mexican Riviera. San Francisco was great fun and we had perfect weather. We also visited Sausalito but there aren't any photos (I'll bet you're glad. How boring to see other people's travel photos. ;) It is amazing how much can be packed into a few days.
And no trip to San Francisco would be complete without a trip to a LYS-
Next time I'll post the photos from the Mexican Riviera. San Francisco was great fun and we had perfect weather. We also visited Sausalito but there aren't any photos (I'll bet you're glad. How boring to see other people's travel photos. ;) It is amazing how much can be packed into a few days.

Skyline-
Sea Lions



4 comments:
Welcome home! Can't wait to see the Mexican Riveria photos.
But really...what I need to know is what goodies did you score at the yarn store???? Come on, don't leave me hanging like that!
You'll have to knit the Lombard Street sock pattern now that you've seen it in person.
Sounds like a great time. You packed a lot of fun in a few days.
ooooohhhhh.. I love the nature pictures!!!! glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment