
Beth handspun this beautiful yarn. My photography doesn't do justice to how lovely the colors are in person. It was wonderful to knit with her handspun. The scarf is about 4 or 4 1/2 inches wide and about 74 inches long. Beth's recipient will be warm and cozy in this scarf. It was fun to knit this Corrugator. It is my third Corrugator, but it was the perfect project to knit while visiting with our dinner guests, house guests and while doing other Thanksgiving activities. Just perfect way to get back to my knitting passion. :) Beth, I hope that the scarf is OK. I'll bring it to tomorrow's SnB. Your knitting is always so beautiful. We'll see what you think.

4 comments:
I can tell from the pictures that it's absolutely perfect! I will find some way to adequately thank you. Eventually. :)
It is so lovely. I am sure that she won't be disapointed.
Drool, drool! Beautiful!
Oh wow, that is lovely yarn and what a great scarf you knit with it. Very inspiring.
Post a Comment