Sunday, October 21, 2007

Corrugator - A Finished Object

The Corrugator Scarf is finished. I used 2 skeins of Knit Picks Merino Style in Maple Leaf and size 8 needles. The finished scarf measures 3 1/2" by 60". The designer is Canadian - so the Maple Leaf colorway was a fun yarn choice. Maple Leaf is very soft, a lovely red, and will be comfortable and warm to wear. The Corrugator is a great project to carry around. It seemed like it took forever to complete, but it really did not. I only worked on it when I was out and about. I will probably knit another. It would be a good traveling project.

The Seraphim shawl is coming along. I just started my 4th skein of yarn. I am at the beginning of the third chart. All that will be left after the third chart is the edging chart. Seraphim will be pretty, but in it's current form, it just looks black.


5 comments:

Bonnie O. said...

Nancy, that is very nice. Did you use just one strand of the Merino style or did you double it. I have some pretty purple and would like to make a scarf from it.

Angela said...

I can't wait to see Seraphim. I bet that it's gorgeous.

It's time for me to try some lace knitting other than birch, I think!

~Tonia~ said...

It looks great!! I am going to have to add that pattern to my list of things to do.

Beth said...

I'm envious of all your beautiful red knits. Another Corrugator might be just the thing. :)

spinndiva said...

Oh how pretty! i am knitting on a red scarf too right now!