Cherry Tree Hill's Making Tracks is a super easy shawl pattern. I have knitted several of these and it is a great take along project. The main pattern for the body of the shawl has just one row and you repeat it many, many, many times. It will be perfect to take on an upcoming vacation and to my SnB. I selected Alpaca with a Twist's Fino in the Ruby Slipper colorway with size 3 needles. This should be a good way for me to try laceweight yarn. The yarn feels so soft and the color is beautiful. So far, so good.......Thursday, April 19, 2007
Making Tracks - Lace Weight Yarn
Cherry Tree Hill's Making Tracks is a super easy shawl pattern. I have knitted several of these and it is a great take along project. The main pattern for the body of the shawl has just one row and you repeat it many, many, many times. It will be perfect to take on an upcoming vacation and to my SnB. I selected Alpaca with a Twist's Fino in the Ruby Slipper colorway with size 3 needles. This should be a good way for me to try laceweight yarn. The yarn feels so soft and the color is beautiful. So far, so good.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look great in reds so this will be another home-run. :) Think how cool it'll look blocking!
Post a Comment