
The Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl by Susan Pierce Lawrence was so much fun to knit. This is a wonderful entry into lace knitting. My shawl is blocked and drying. This project has given me such a sense of accomplishment. In fact, I am ready to start another! ;) The size of the shoulder shawl is great. It isn't overpowering. Mine measures approximately 52 inches by 24 inches after blocking. It will be a great accessory and I will enjoy wearing it.Thanks, DH, for the wonderful blocking boards. DH searched the Internet and found the directions on Knitty.com. They were a truly wonderful gift. As you know, DH, I am so pleased to have them. He made 5 different boards in various sizes. Thanks, Sweetie!

3 comments:
NANCY!!! The shawl turned out beautifully! And your blog looks wonderful, too!
I was considering making this out of Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. A little heavier weight than what you used I think but I think it would still work.
Where did you buy the Henry's Attic?
Look at how perfect it is! You will look soooo classy wearing that.
Nancy, your shawl turned out great! It truly is beautiful. Wow.
Post a Comment