Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Palindrome Is Finished

Palindrome is finished. It is knitted with size 10 needles and 440 yards of Paton's Classic Merino Wool. The finished size is about 6" X 74". I am very pleased with the results. I modified the pattern to cabling every 8th row. If I knit this again, I would cable every 6th row as stated in the pattern. It is still a fine scarf, but the cable would be more prominent if it were cabled every 6th row.

Here is my current project. I am actually finished with the main body and have just the tail section to go. I have finished 2 projects, therefore it is time to cast on at least two new projects. When this Alligator Scarf is finished, a third project goes on the needles. :)


2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

The scarf is lovely.

I am working on an alligator scarf too. I am using my fingering weight hand dyed. I am making it for James who saw yours and asked for one. Little did he know I am working on one for him. I also have a few more requests for one. I think I will be knitting alligators for a while. ;)

Beth said...

Look at you! The Finisher!