It was just too much fun and I couldn't wait for my long circulars. The Magic Loop will have to wait for another project. These socks are lovely and quick. The pattern is easily memorized. Once I started, I saw so much progress that I *needed* to continue. These are just plain fun to knit and look quite pretty. Now, back to Trekking sock on my size 1 needles.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Instant Gratification (Almost) - Completed Chevron Lace Socks
It was just too much fun and I couldn't wait for my long circulars. The Magic Loop will have to wait for another project. These socks are lovely and quick. The pattern is easily memorized. Once I started, I saw so much progress that I *needed* to continue. These are just plain fun to knit and look quite pretty. Now, back to Trekking sock on my size 1 needles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ooooh pretties!!!!
Candidates for fastest socks ever? They look great!
They turned out beautiful. That sure was a quick knit.
Isn't it nice when you find a pattern that just seems to fly off the needles? I love watching the pattern develop. I guess that's why my simple stockinette socks remain unfinished months after they've been started. (Must get back to those sometime soon.)
Post a Comment