
All the parts of my
Booga Bag are knitted and felted. Now, it is time to decide which embellishments to use. I believe that I will use the larger blue, purple and red flowers. They fit nicely across the top of the bag. These flowers were left over from another project.

The first Trekking sock is finished and I did cast on for the second sock. I have so much admiration for all the sock knitters that use size 0 or size 1 needles and knit such lovely socks with beautiful patterns. I may get there one day, but I feel so clumsy with such delicate needles and yarn.
3 comments:
Those are adorable flowers - it'll look like a Noni bag!
BEAUTIFUL!! The bag is gorgeous, the flowers are great (I agree with your choice of the larger blue ones), and the sock - what can I say?!?!? You may feel clumsy but the results don't show it.
oh.. comented to the wrong post... again: I love the bag!!!!
Post a Comment