Jared of Brooklyn Tweed knitted this gorgeous blanket. His is so spectacular - a truly beautiful blanket. My friend,
Beth alerted me to this fabulous blanket pattern and I started it last night. It is amazingly fun to knit (at least so far) and it looks beautiful. I had the Cascade Ecological Wool, but
Beth and her good judgement felt that she might choose a more washable yarn. My blanket is knit with Lion Brand Wool-Ease in the chunky weight and on size 11 needles. As you knit, you really see the pattern and your progress. So far, so good. This is fun!

My Trekking socks are coming along. The heel is turned and I am on the gusset stitches. I am not motivated. This may go to the bottom of the
UFO's.
The Hemlock Ring Blanket is such fun and the needles aren't so
itty bitty.
3 comments:
You're very close to the home stretch on the socks - maybe they should be the take-along project?
Oooo that blanket is so pretty. Glad that it is fun.
I agree, use the socks as take along projects.
Oh I saw that blanket pattern and I absolutely ADORE it! So glad to see you knitting it!YAYY for the socks! Go Nancy!
Post a Comment