
It is hard to see in the photo, but there is one completed sleeve and 27 mitered squares of the body of the Crayon Box Jacket by Chris Blysma. I am on the row of mitered squares that starts the openings for the armholes. Once I started knitting the body, I did not want to stop. One more square, one more square, etc., until my hands cramped and said no more knitting.
I frogged my first attempt. I wasn't happy with the gauge. I wasn't sure that I had enough of the original Noro Kureyon. This is a different color out of my yarn stash. I don't like it as well, but it is OK. It has too much orange and green for my taste. It is great to use up some of the old yarn. That means more room for new yarn. :)

1 comment:
It could be that I'm just thick today, but for the life of me, I can't see how that all goes together. Bring it on Tuesday and show me! :)
Post a Comment