Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Arizona Rocks!

DH and I had a wonderful time in Phoenix. It started off rocky. Sunny Arizona? The first 3 days were rainy, cloudy, humid. The dew points were just like home. Monsoon Season!


After the rains departed, Arizona was great! I thought that it was gorgeous. I loved the hot weather. We spent most of our time sightseeing or at the pool. Just perfect pool weather! We drove to Sedona for one day. It was really spectacular.



My post wouldn't be complete without knitting related content. ;) Sedona had a yarn shop. It was right on the main road! It was open! No purchases, no souvenirs, but it is always fun to see yarn shops. I got my fix and off we drove to Oak Creek Canyon before returning to Phoenix.

How about venomous?  Since we never came face to face with a scorpion or rattle snake, I can say that I loved Phoenix. If I had run into one of the venomous snakes or insects, I'm not sure.....