The BSJ is coming along. The Caron Simply Soft Shadows' striping effect shows so much better in this poor photo than it does in person. The shaping is amazing. The BSJ is about 75 -80% complete.
The Crayon Box Jacket by Chris Blysma is also progressing. I have just 10 more mitered squares to go. Then there is the sleeve gussets, borders, and finishing.I had gauge before blocking. Now, it is larger than I had hoped. Upon completion, it may get slightly felted for size. This is for a kal at a lys.
The Pinwheel Baby Blanket is almost complete. Surprisingly enough, the 12 stitch garter stitch border has been OK. It finishes the edge and the blanket isn't curling.

2 comments:
I have a bit of the blue left if you'd like to add some stripes there toward the end... Just let me know.
YAYYYY for progress!
I added you to my blogroll!
Post a Comment