The leg, heel flap and heel are finished. I am now working on the decreases for the gusset. This 68 stitch sock has gotten farther that I have ever been able to get with size 1 needles. The pattern is out of the knitter's handy book of Patterns by Ann Budd. I *may* even knit the second sock.Saturday, July 28, 2007
Getting More Confident
The leg, heel flap and heel are finished. I am now working on the decreases for the gusset. This 68 stitch sock has gotten farther that I have ever been able to get with size 1 needles. The pattern is out of the knitter's handy book of Patterns by Ann Budd. I *may* even knit the second sock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Welcome to the world of socks!
Nancy, it's wonderful! I love the colors of that trekking. You MUST do the second sock, it's so beautiful!
I love the color! YAYYY for socks!
Post a Comment