The official start of Spring is next week. After last week's big snow, I can't wait. Thanks to a great suggestion from my SnB friend, Beth, I have started these Primavera Socks. Beth brought her sock project to Tuesday's SnB. Her socks will be lovely. Her yarn's colorway is gorgeous and the pattern looks very pretty. I searched my stash and found this beautiful Louet Gems Pearl sock yarn in the Crabapple colorway. I love the color and the yarn feels wonderful. My sock is being knitted on KnitPicks Options in metal. It is a 32" fixed circular needle in size 2.5 mm. The pattern is surprisingly easy. The sock has lots of stretch and should fit beautifully. I plan to use this pattern for my carry-around project. So far, so good.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Spring Can't Be Far Away
The official start of Spring is next week. After last week's big snow, I can't wait. Thanks to a great suggestion from my SnB friend, Beth, I have started these Primavera Socks. Beth brought her sock project to Tuesday's SnB. Her socks will be lovely. Her yarn's colorway is gorgeous and the pattern looks very pretty. I searched my stash and found this beautiful Louet Gems Pearl sock yarn in the Crabapple colorway. I love the color and the yarn feels wonderful. My sock is being knitted on KnitPicks Options in metal. It is a 32" fixed circular needle in size 2.5 mm. The pattern is surprisingly easy. The sock has lots of stretch and should fit beautifully. I plan to use this pattern for my carry-around project. So far, so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That yarn matches your blog eerily well. :)
Post a Comment