
As many of the Ohio bloggers have posted, we had a major snow storm. They called it a blizzard. Now that the street and our driveway have been cleared, it is beautiful. It is also a great opportunity for additional knitting time. To see some fun dog photos, go to Beth's blog. To see a fun neighborhood, go visit Purrrl-plexed. To see a wonderful story about a thoughtful person who anonymously cleared a driveway, visit Bonnie.Nothing is exciting here. It has been very pleasant to stay home and enjoy the quiet. We are hibernating inside. Our neighbors are hibernating inside. For fun about the snow, I am enjoying all the blog posts. There is no knitting to post, but there have been hours of knitting. Knitting is always good! :)

2 comments:
I've successfully ventured out into the world. :) You'd think I'd have accomplished more knitting than I have. Oh well.
What a fun synopsis of the Cincinnati Blizzard of 2008!
Post a Comment