Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Herringbone Rib Scarf

This Herringbone Rib Scarf is reversible. I find the pattern easy enough to carry around to knitting groups or other KIP opportunities. After knitting just a few inches, the pattern developed and it is really lovely. I am using size 9 needles with Manos del Uruguay 100% Wool in Mulled Wine. The color number is 118. The front of the scarf has the Herringbone pattern and the back looks like a wide rib. The Herringbone pattern has wonderful texture. DH likes the back better than the front. :/ I've just started the scarf, but it is a fun and easy knit. I plan to knit the Herringbone Rib Scarf in the car on our way to an out of town birthday party.

The finished scarves are very pretty. Just leave Li a comment on her blog and she'll email her pattern to you. Li is a blog friend of Beth's. Beth always finds great patterns.

3 comments:

Beth said...

He likes the back better than the front??? Well. Good thing the scarf isn't for him. hehehe

Life's a Stitch said...

Very pretty, but I'm biased.

Wendybyrd said...

love this scarf. May I get the pattern?