Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cabled Scarves


The Lionbrand Reversible Cabled Scarf on the left has 3 cables on the RS and 2 cables on WS. It really turns out beautifully. I knitted one in off-white and 2 in black alpaca and they are very soft and cozy, but the black scarves did not photograph - just too dark. The pattern is easy enough for anyone who can knit a cable, so don't let the "experienced" skill level intimidate you. I used 440 yards of worsted weight yarn and the scarves are approximately 6 inches by 72 inches.



On the right is another fun knit, Knitty's Toddle . Again, I have knit in multiples - black, red, and a natural. I knit tightly so I went up in needle size and just kept knitting until I knitted all 440 yards of my wool. They are approximately 4 1/2 inches by 72 inches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nitty,
How about an update? Time for some new material